Nexus News is a newsletter for the joint venture between Inter Trauma Nexus (NGO/PBO); Aquilla Financial Solutions (FSP) , Aquilla Wellness Solutions, Aquilla Advisors and Aquilla Training. These five entities are well known in the community and corporate environment. For more information on each company click on the company logo.
The leadership team put their proficiency together to offer continuous professional development training and progress.
10 Days Wellbeing and Assertiveness Challenge
25 April – 4 May 2021.
I am offering the 10 Days Wellbeing and Assertiveness Challenge for you to rekindle your inner self-worth. During discussions about my books, “Put Trauma Behind You” and “Time to Be Well”, I realized that many people want to be well. They need a little encouragement to follow through on their choices. Here are the first steps and it’s free!
Yes, free sign up and the emails will come to your inbox to read in your own time, at your own pace.
For a week and a half, you will receive a daily email, bringing you a different focus topic. You will receive tips and suggestions. Some of the focus topics are:
- Why am I stuck?
- How can I stand up for myself?
- Keep it real
- Clean up
- Love life
- Finding a safe place to heal
This 10 Days Wellbeing and Assertiveness Challenge will motivate and pace you so that you start working on your unique goals. Rediscover the lighter side of being well!
How does it work?
- You use the following link to sign up:
- On 25 April 2021, you will receive a ‘Welcome’ email. This email will offer suggestions for you to track your progress. Your daily email for the 10 Days Wellbeing and Assertiveness Challenge will appear in your inbox! Read the email and take up the daily challenges.
- This is a fun challenge and doesn’t include counselling and therapeutic interventions.
You can forward the email to friends and colleagues by using the forward button.
You can stop the email at any stage by selecting the opt-out button. No questions asked.
Every email contains a beautiful poster that you can share freely!
The content is based on Dr. Barbara Louw's Wholistic Wellness Coaching Model design to deal with wellbeing and posttraumatic issues.